January 6, 2014

Mr. and Mrs.

Mrs. Ashley Wray..
Man that sounds good! Its crazy to think that such a short time ago I met the man I would be with through all eternity. From the first day he has showed me so much, helped me change for the better and been such an amazing example of what I want to become. He's my best friend and I could never imagine a better life than one with him. 
Our wedding day started a little crazy.. My temple bag got put in the wrong car and Dillon started driving towards the Idaho Falls temple before his dad caught him and told him to turn around. But eventually we got everything we needed together and went in to get everything situated. Everything was like a fairytale. Holding Dillon's hand as we walked through the temple to be sealed was incredible. Having all our family and friends there was such an incredible experience and then kneeling across the alter from this amazing guy I was so overwhelmed. It was just Perfect. As we got ready to walk out of the temple I was so excited to be seen by everyone as Mr and Mrs. We were together. I had never been more happy.





After the temple we went to Rigby for a luncheon. It was so pretty and a lot of fun.


Then it was time for the reception. So much planning and decorating all leading up to this. I am so thankful for my mom and my sisters who helped me so much and for all the boys hanging the lights and getting the TV and everything working. It all ended up perfect. So many people came and it was so fun. I'll never forget it.





We had the Sweetest Flower girls in the world and the cutest little boys. 


Me and Dillon'f first dance was so perfect. It all sank in and I was so, so in love. He's more than everything I've dreamed of. After we danced Dillon and his mom danced then me and my dad. For a couple months before me and my dad (with the help of Hayley and Kyle) had been planning something a little extra for our dance. We started off with a slow song and then the CD seemed to "skip" and it started into "Twist and Shout" where we started doing a dance we had planned, the songs changed a couple more times and it was even better that I thought it would be! No one knew it was coming and it was so funny. It was so fun and I'm so glad I have such an amazing dad to share that with. He's the best :)






Traci Maurino made our cake it it was PERFECT. She did such an amazing job and I loved it! Thank you Traci! Of course cutting the cake ended with 5 pounds if frosting down my dress and a sticky face for the rest of the night. But it was more than everything I had dreamed of since I was a little girl planning my dream wedding. 


The man I married is more than I had ever thought to put myself with. I'm so excited to be with him through this life and the next, through ups and downs I know he will treat me like a princess for the rest of forever. Way more than I deserve. I am so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. I could never ask for a better life than this one. 


Here's to FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment