May 19, 2013

I Got In!

Coming back from California was pretty hard but I was ready to be back at school. I stayed for a week with the Runyan's and babysat which was so fun. Paisley wouldn't let me leave her side for the first five days. They got sealed in the temple and I was so happy for them Paisley wouldn't take a picture that was good with her family cuz she kept crying for me to hold her.

Me and Lexie are now living together at school and our roommates are awesome! Lexie is the Relief Society President and I am the Secretary. Its fun to work together in helping the girls in our ward! So grateful for my calling. 
We had the first of our Themed parties the second week of school where we dressed Old School. It was so fun and I'm so excited for more! We also went to Bear World for the first time in forever! It was so fun! 





I decided to play Competitive Softball this semester again and am not regretting it! I love this sport so much and its so fun. Our first game was Saturday and after warming up it had rained so bad the field was full of puddles! I'm looking forward to the rest of the season though! Go Spartans!

The Biggest news I have so far though is that I got accepted into the Social Work Program at BYUI so this semester I started taking my classes and I LOVE IT!! It is exactly what I have wanted to do and I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for helping me decide to apply. I am so blessed to be on this campus and have such amazing teachers and roommates and environment. I'm excited to see what the rest of the semester has in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment